Pages

Monday, August 17, 2015

35 Weeks Pregnant!



Total weight gain: Since my last bump update I've only put on another half a pound so I'm up 20.5 pounds now. 

Maternity clothes? Yes. I can hardly find anything to wear these days. Even with some of my maternity tops my belly is starting to peek underneath. I'm also living in my black maternity pants. I swear I wear those all the time if I'm not in a dress. At this point I refuse to buy anymore maternity bottoms.

Stretch marks? No new ones that I can tell.

Sleep: Meh. Same as always. Stinks! It's not even the pregnancy though, it's my 2 and a half year old Mariam who still climbs into our bed at night. I'm also up at least 3 times between falling asleep and 6 am to use the restroom. 

Best moment this week: Hmm. I'd say getting some more baby things in order and sewing more things. It's also been exciting getting everything ready for Serena to start 7th grade and Layla who is starting pre-K tomorrow!

Movement: She's always been a busy bee. I'm starting to get convinced that she hasn't turned head down yet. I just really can't explain why I feel her poking out from everywhere, very much in my ribs, or why a lot of her movements actually hurt. It wasn't like this with the other girls. I have an OB appt this Friday so I'll be finding out where she is.

Food cravings: Tazo passion fruit tea. I've been having a cup just about every day for the past week. I've hardly had cravings other than sweets but last weekend I just had to have some of this tea so I bought a box from the grocery store. 

Labor Signs: The braxton hicks contractions have been minimal. I get a few a day and some are uncomfortable, but nothing I haven't experienced for the past few weeks. 

Symptoms: The middle part of my back still hurts a lot and I've been extra anxious and weepy this past week. Just a lot going on with everything and these hormones are kicking.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment