Pages

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Summer Days

 

I feel like I haven't blogged in awhile even though it's only been a little over a week. My nephew is visiting us from Texas and this past week has been filled with activities practically every day. This Saturday his parents are coming for 3 days to get him, and 3 days after they leave, my sister in law and her husband are flying in from Jordan. July is going to be full of guests. (Ya'll pray for me...). I'm kidding. Sort of. 

Taking care of 5 kids is no easy task let me tell you, but I've managed. It's been fun. Exhausting, but fun. We've made several beach trips and done different activities like adventure parks, bowling, movies, pool time, petting zoo's, horseback rides. Hopefully my nephew will tell his parents he had a great time. By now being trapped in a house full of  crazy girls, minus my husband, his uncle, he's probably itching to go home...




No comments:

Post a Comment