Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

16 Weeks!


  • How far along? 16 weeks.
  • Total weight gain: I'm not sure. I was up 3 pounds at 14 weeks.
  • Maternity clothes? Yes some. The top I'm wearing is a Liz Lange maternity top I got from Target during my last pregnancy. I'm still able to wear my pants but I have to use a hair tie to hold them together since they won't button.
  • Stretch marks? No new ones. I was lucky to only get one small one that's hardly noticeable above my belly button. I did also get some on the sides of my butt which always grows when I'm pregnant.
  • Sleep: It's been pretty decent.
  • Best moment this week: It was last Saturday at 15 weeks when I felt the baby move twice.
  • Miss Anything? Having energy.
  • Movement: It's still hard to tell. Since last Saturday it hasn't been definite taps, just occaisonal pressure or shifting? and it's not everyday.
  • Food cravings: Still buffalo chicken
  • Food aversions: Not much other than still one of my husband's cologne's smell.
  • Gender: Not sure yet.
  • Labor Signs: No.
  • Symptoms: Off and on nausea. Belly starts getting tight sometimes and after a really big meal my belly just feels so huge that I feel like I waddle sometimes.
  • Belly Button in or out? In
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: Feeling the baby move more.



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love those tops from Target! They're actually long enough :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make an adorable preggo girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are sooo cute! And so are those precious little girls of yours as well! I hope that you have an awesome pregnancy this time around! I will definitely be reading all about it! :)

    ReplyDelete