Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

14 Weeks


  • How far along? 14 weeks.
  • Total weight gain: I'm not sure. I haven't weighed myself since my last appointment but I think I have gained a couple pounds.
  • Maternity clothes? Yes some, I have been living in a pair of Heidi Klum for motherhood maternity pants and I am starting to outgrow some of my regular tops.
  • Stretch marks? No new ones.
  • Sleep: It's been pretty decent.
  • Best moment this week: Hmm that's a tough one. Not anything new on the baby front other than a growing belly.
  • Miss Anything? Having energy.
  • Movement: It's too hard to tell.
  • Food cravings: Buffalo chicken
  • Food aversions: Not much other than still one of my husband's cologne's smell.
  • Gender: Not sure yet.
  • Labor Signs: No.
  • Symptoms: Off and on nausea. Not much energy though it's not as bad as the first few weeks.
  • Belly Button in or out? In
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: My OB appt next week.
In adding to the movement question, I thought maybe I had felt something around 11 and a half weeks and then again around 12 weeks but maybe it was just gas. I can't tell. I am on high alert though. It's like I feel something and I'm all "who..wha..what was that?" I stop what I'm doing and get all quiet as if I'm going to hear something lol.

Happy Cinco De Mayo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment