- How far along? 14 weeks.
- Total weight gain: I'm not sure. I haven't weighed myself since my last appointment but I think I have gained a couple pounds.
- Maternity clothes? Yes some, I have been living in a pair of Heidi Klum for motherhood maternity pants and I am starting to outgrow some of my regular tops.
- Stretch marks? No new ones.
- Sleep: It's been pretty decent.
- Best moment this week: Hmm that's a tough one. Not anything new on the baby front other than a growing belly.
- Miss Anything? Having energy.
- Movement: It's too hard to tell.
- Food cravings: Buffalo chicken
- Food aversions: Not much other than still one of my husband's cologne's smell.
- Gender: Not sure yet.
- Labor Signs: No.
- Symptoms: Off and on nausea. Not much energy though it's not as bad as the first few weeks.
- Belly Button in or out? In
- Wedding rings on or off? On.
- Looking forward to: My OB appt next week.
In adding to the movement question, I thought maybe I had felt something around 11 and a half weeks and then again around 12 weeks but maybe it was just gas. I can't tell. I am on high alert though. It's like I feel something and I'm all "who..wha..what was that?" I stop what I'm doing and get all quiet as if I'm going to hear something lol.
Happy Cinco De Mayo. :)