Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

babylegs!

I've been meaning to post these little baby leg warmers I made a couple months ago, but I completely forgot about them. I love sewing and making little things, but latley I just haven't had the motivation with the first trimester sickness. Hopefully I'll get more energy soon because I have alot of projects I need to tackle.


Aren't they cute?!

If you've seen my post on Layla's nursery you'll realize that I just love pink, tan and white together.

Oh btw, I finally picked a theme for Layla's birthday party next month. It's "April showers bring May flowers". I've got some awesome ideas and bought some supplies yesterday at Micheal's. I can't wait for it to all come together.


1 comment:

  1. Baby legs are the best! I put them on my son all the time, but I've never attempted to make them myself. Good for you! I tagged you in a blog award if you feel like playing along!

    ReplyDelete