Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

10 weeks 3 days..



 I just discovered picnik hence the polaroid look, it's ending soon so decided to try it out for the first time. I really need to stop using my iphone and use my other camera for these pictures. Next time.... next time.

This picture was taken yesterday afternoon so of course there is some extra bloat but it's a fair assesment of how I look all day. I do wake up with a bump already though and I can feel my uterus in the morning easily when my bladder is full so that's pretty exciting.


  • How far along? 10 weeks 3 days
  • Total weight gain: I'm not sure. I haven't weighed myself since my last appointment. I really don't think it's much. I still get nauseous and Layla has been running me ragged so I haven't been eating that much.
  • Maternity clothes? Nope. I need to buy a belly band soon though.
  • Stretch marks? No new ones.
  • Sleep: It's been pretty decent.
  • Best moment this week: Hmm not sure. I guess spending time with family and friends on Easter.
  • Miss Anything? Having energy and motivation to finish working on my projects.
  • Movement: Nope
  • Food cravings: I never really got specific cravings with my girls and so far neither with this one. However I can see a certain food item or read about it and I really want it all of a sudden.
  • Food aversions: Not much. Though all of a sudden I can't stand the way one of my husband's cologne's smell.
  • Gender: Not sure yet.
  • Labor Signs: No.
  • Symptoms: Off and on nausea. Not much energy though it's not as bad as the first few weeks.
  • Belly Button in or out? In
  • Wedding rings on or off? On.
  • Looking forward to: My OB appt on Thursday. I always look forward to these appointments.
  

2 comments: