Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Recap..

I feel like it's been awhile since I've written though it's only been a few days. This past week was busy! First off, H was so sick that he stayed quarantined to the room. It was pretty rough managing both girls on my own especially since little miss Layla has been extra clingly.

My friend's wedding was also this past Saturday. It turned out beautifully and I'm so happy for her and her husband. I just love weddings. Starting that chapter in your life is so exciting. Marriage is a beautiful thing. I didn't have time to snap that many pics, but I got two. The bridesmaid dress by Alfred Sung was very comfortable.



Let's see what else happened? Oh yes. Layla got her first walker. My mom bought it for her. It took her about 2 days to learn how to move forward in it, but she's got the hang of it now. Unfortunately, she doesn't like being in it for very long.


In pregnancy news, I'm 9 weeks and 2 days, My nausea really subsided last Wednesday and while I was happy at the same time I was like "hmmm". The first trimester is always nerve wrecking because you don't know what's going on with your body. Looks like I spoke too soon because my nausea came back the day before yesterday. I'm typing right now feeling blahhh, and now it sounds like somebody has woken up from their nap so I better run.

Ps. Thank you all who took the time to email me about my blog sale. Alot of the items are still up for sale, I also plan on doing another one next week with tops and skirts.



No comments:

Post a Comment