- How far along? 20 weeks 2 days....(I took this picture like two days ago but I don't think the bump has changed.
- Total weight gain: I missed my last doctor's appt but I weighed myself the other day and it said 107 so up 8 lbs.
- Maternity clothes? Yes some. I'm also still able to use the hair tie to keep some of my shorts/pants shut, but not all.
- Stretch marks? No
- Sleep: I haven't been sleeping through the night like I was. Some nights I'm waking up at least once.
- Best moment this week: Hmm. Again I just love feeling the baby move and yesterday was a good day with the family. I'm so blessed to have an amazing husband and seeing him with the girls just constantly makes my heart melt.
- Miss Anything? Not too much.
- Movement: Definitely!
- Food cravings: My cravings aren't like they used to. I haven't really had any lately.
- Food aversions: Not much other than still one of my husband's cologne's smell.
- Gender: Not sure yet.
- Labor Signs: No.
- Symptoms: Random pains in my back or stomach.
- Belly Button in or out? In though the top part pokes out a little.
- Wedding rings on or off? On.
- Looking forward to: Finding out what we are having this Thursday!!!!
I'm so excited. I can't wait! I still have a feeling it's a girl though.
If it helps, the heartrate has been high, I appear to be carrying the same and the first trimester was a little worse than my other two.