Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Outfits and having fun with matching..

Even though I stay home, I still look forward to the weekends because I get to spend more time with H and I also get extra help with the girls. H has a long drive to and from work so he normally doesn't get home during the week till about 6:45 pm.

On Friday, Layla refused to take her morning nap so we went to the park at about 10:30 am. Came home, Layla napped and hung out till later in the day when we went to my in-laws for dinner.

They thought they were too cool for school with their sunglasses. ;)


Saturday we had a wedding to go to for a friend at the couples house. It was hawaiian themed so they told everybody to come dressed casually. A good thing too, because it was pretty hot! We had a nice time with our friends and Serena got to go swimming in their pool while she was there. She loves going swimming!

Here is what we all wore.


I'm also posting my makeup because I realized that I missed my normal everyday look. I've been experimenting with more makeup lately, and I still think I prefer my normal wear best.

My normal makeup look is:

Revlon Photofinish foundation in nude
Black eyeliner pencil
Eyebrow pencil by MAC
L'Oreal collagen mascara in black
L'Oreal lip gloss in soft muave
NARS orgasm blush
Maybelline age rewind concealer

I also run a teensy bit of black shadow right above my eyeliner. It really helps the eyes pop and makes your lashes appear fuller. I also hardly wear under eye liner. If we are going out somewhere I will apply a really light eyeshadow on my lids and brow bone, go heavier on the blush and really brighten under my eyes by using a lighter foundation and concealer.


Here are Serena and Layla's outfits from Saturday.


We all kind of stayed in the same color scheme of pink, blue and white. Serena was actually dressed first and what I wanted to wear actually matched a little with her outfit. I then picked out Layla's outfit. They never match because of the big age difference, and Serena doesn't let me dress her but occasionally it happens and I like to join in the fun sometimes.

Older pics. Exhibit A.


Exhibit B.


That's really all I could find out of my pictures. See! I'm not that bad. However I am having another girl and they will be 16 months apart soooo....;)

Sunday was a lazy day. H went to help his brother's with a project so there was lots of playtime with my girls. We did a puzzle, the girls played in my room, and Serena and I did an at home pedicure.


Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend.

1 comment: