Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Past week outfits

I know how some people feel about iphone-I'm blocking my face-outfit bathroom pics but I'm sharing anyways. ;)

I'm not a fashion blogger so I don't always take pictures of my outfits, or use my camera, but I post on a fashion forum with a group of ladies and we have an outfit of the day thread that I participate in sometimes. So here are a few recent looks. Wow! I have been wearing a lot black this past week--and in the summer no less! Gasp...for shame.. but hey, this girl's got to make do with what's in her closet.


I really need a full length mirror. If I need to see a head-to-toe look I head over to Serena's little vanity that sits low or I climb up on the bathtub. Yep. I'm a bathtub climber.

4 comments:

  1. You are definitely rockin' that bump, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the red top! You look so good pregnant! I wore alot of black too when I was expecting my second, but it was winter so I didn't think much of it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are gorgeous! Congrats on #3! Excited to follow you along!

    ReplyDelete