Pages

Monday, February 25, 2013

Hospital Photo Shoot

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was pretty fun. Saturday I had a leisurely day at the house with my family. I did some sewing and some cleaning. Later in the evening the girls and I went to my parents house where I had way too much pizza and pepsi. H had gone to a rodeo cook off with his buddy so he wasn't with us.

Sunday I woke up at the crack of dawn because I had to get up early and get ready for a hospital stock image photo shoot. I was sooo sleepy considering Mariam had woken me up at 3am. Nevertheless, I dragged myself out of bed and got ready and left the house to arrive at St. Joseph's hospital by 7. I've never done a photo shoot for stock images, but I've done some modeling and extra work in the past. It's been years though. It's a fun way to make some extra money--and let me tell ya, girl's are expensive so I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity. ;)

I worked with a really nice group of people. The photographer Ben was a charming English man and the rest of the team were friendly and easy going. I played a nurse, doctor, and patient. I don't think I was that convincing as a doctor though. I look pretty young for my age. The shoot lasted 5 hours so that was perfect because I wasn't away from the girls that long. I really should of eaten before I went. By the time it was over I was starving and I was really engorged. I took my breast pump but I forgot one piece so the whole thing wouldn't work without it! Once I left, I headed straight for home, stopped for fast food and then pumped at home while I ate. Multi-tasking at it's finest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment