Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

26 Weeks Pregnant!


Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself in about a week so I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure my bad M&M habit has me up at least 11 pounds by now. 

Maternity clothes? Yes but not exclusively. I wear some maternity tops. The bottoms are getting pretty tight. 

Stretch marks? No new ones that I can tell. I have a few little ones leftover from my last pregnancy.

Sleep: As usual, at least one of the girls is still climbing into our bed in the middle of the night so yes I'm always tired, and I am getting up at least once to use the restroom.

Best moment this week: She is a busy baby and it's nice to see little limbs poking out and feel them when she leaves them pushing out for a few moments.

Movement: She moves a ton!

Food cravings: Cold M&M's.

Food aversions: Nothing. I had food aversions in the first trimester and part of the second, but once the nausea was gone for good, I was ok.

Labor Signs: Nope! 

Symptoms: I've been more tired than usual these past two weeks, but that's partly stress from the girls giving me a hard time and all the work I've been doing for FHJ. 

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment