Pages

Friday, June 5, 2015

Recent hair products I'm loving


I've had 2 of these products for a couple months now and I've been meaning to review them, but you know how life gets. One thing after another and I wouldn't have it any other way. ;)

The first hair product I want to talk about is the Fekkai blowout primer. 


Designed to deliver a sleek blowout, this priming spray wraps hair in a protective shield to prevent heat damage and calm frizz. Now I'm not one to normally shell out much on hair products since my long locks tend to use a lot of product, but I couldn't resist this spray. It's about $20 at Target and completely worth it. I love the way it smells and after using it for a month, I do feel my hair feels better and it stays smelling better. We spend a lot of time at the beach and with the sun and blow drying after a shower I was looking for a product that would help the stress I've been putting on my hair and this product delivers. 


I've mentioned before that I love adding volume to my hair. The easiest and fastest way to do it is with Schwarzkopf  Osis hair dusting powder (get it here) but it does leave a type of residue and I save the dusting powder for special occasions. Lately I've been using L'Oreal's Boost it blow out heat spray. It's supposed to provide lasting volume and serves as a heat protector. This product also has a great smell. What I tend to do is just apply the blow out spray to my roots and then from the  middle of my hair down I apply the Fekkai blowout primer.

The most recent hair product I've bought is Garnier's full control anti-humidity hairspray. I normally use Tresemme hairspray but I saw Garnier products were on sale when I made a stop at CVS so I thought I'd try it. So far so good. It has good hold and smells nice. Even H commented on the smell. I will be buying this one again once I run out unless I decide to try something new. 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment