Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

24 Weeks pregnant!

Bikini: {Forever21}

Total weight gain: 9 lbs. 

Maternity clothes? Yes but not exclusively. I wear some maternity tops. 

Stretch marks? You know I'm just not sure. I can't tell if some of these small ones around my belly button are older ones that I can see more clearly now because the skin is more stretched, or if some are new ones. 

Sleep: Not too bad these past couple weeks except I need to stop going to sleep after midnight. The little ones still sometimes climb into our bed in the middle of the night and wake me up.

Best moment this week: Hmm. Well baby related nothing new much to report. Layla got to feel the baby moving which was adorable. This little baby loves to move around! In non baby news, today is my birthday and Serena finishes 6th grade on Thursday so looking forward to the summer with my bunch.

Movement: She moves a ton!

Food cravings: Not much. 

Food aversions: Nothing I can think of this week.

Labor Signs: Nope! 

Symptoms: The heartburn and indigestion have been pretty bad this pregnancy. My stomach has been hurting a lot these past few days as well which isn't much fun.

Have a great Monday!


2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love that Forever 21 ruffle bikini!

    Sabrina
    www.babymoonadvice.com

    ReplyDelete