Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My former belly bump.

Let me just say that I love baby bumps! I love looking at my pictures from when I was expecting, and also looking at other people's bump pictures.

It's just such a beautiful thing! It's amazing how our bodies are designed to grow a baby.

As I mentioned yesterday, with Layla my belly got pretty big and I gained 35 lbs. Completely different from Serena. I was tiny with her....You could hardly tell I was pregnant. Im sad that I lost most of my belly pics from 38-39 weeks, granted I do have a few from when I was in the hospital. When I quit my job I had to turn in my company phone and I had several pictures on there. I thought I had moved them but I guess I didn't.

 
16 weeks  
30 weeks. Right around when I started to pack on the pounds.
 
32 weeks   
35 weeks. My favorite picture.
37 Weeks. Yes I cropped my face. Hello double chin.

39 weeks. Feeling large and in charge. Let's do this!

It took me longer to bounce back this time around. I didn't exercise at all while I was pregnant though. I was too paranoid about something happening. Around 4 months I really started to lose the weight due to breastfeeding and stress. Like really started to lose some weight...

I got very thin and my clothes were hanging off me (not by choice). I was able to bring my weight back up once I cut down on breastfeeding, and I am at my current pre-pregnancy weight now. I would like to put on a few more pounds though. That's one of my goals for the next few months.


10 comments:

  1. what a timeline of pictures! I'm convinced women are prettiest when they are pregnant. ha ha.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I love all the pictures from beginning to end.. baby bump grow grow GROW :) haha. I hope you'll be able to achieve your goals dear, I'm sure you'll get there :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your sweet comment! :-)))
    You are an adorable pregnant person! I pray breastfeeding is a great diet for me this tine around, haha. I got lots to lose!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really do glow when you are pregnant. If only I had the problem of rapid weight loss when I was breastfeeding :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful at all stages! :) Definitely all belly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously it's such a miraculous experience...you are so good to have taken pictures for every month! Love your baby bump :-)

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos! I wonder how my body will take to pregnancy one day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bump photos...yours was adorable ! Hope mine looks that way towards the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove baby bumps, too!! I have a bit of an obsession with them. I've never had one, but I dream of the days I will get to sport one. Baby fever has hit pretty hard recently, but my husband and I just moved to Amsterdam from Portland, OR so now is really not the best time to start a family ;) Will have to have fun adventuring around Europe for a couple years first!!

    ReplyDelete