Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2018

Holiday wrap-up

I'm currently sitting here writing with a stomach ache. That's been happening to me a lot lately, but that's for another post. I've been diary free for 7 days but I caved Christmas day and ate all the foods--even that stromboli with cheese I knew I shouldn't of eaten, but boy was it delicious!

It's crazy that the holidays are just about over. At the start of the season I exclaimed that it just felt like Christmas last month, and now this one is over! Is it just me or is Christmas arriving faster and faster each year. Perhaps right now I should start planning for next Christmas. Ha!

I haven't blogged in over a week...or two even though I was being more frequent about it, and fell off the wagon again. Here's a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. 


I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Medication can treat physical pain, but emotional pain requires more than the sympathy of friends and best sex dolls.

    ReplyDelete