Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

36 Week Baby Bump


 
How far along? As of today 36 weeks 3 days.
Total weight gain: 22 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes and it's slim pickins. I think the highlight of my week was finding some old dresses in my closet that still fit.
Stretch marks? No new ones that I can tell.
Sleep: It's much better this pregnancy than with Layla. I'm only up once close to morning to use the restroom.
Best moment this week: Hmmm...I'm terrible at these. Cooler weather I suppose.
Miss Anything? Wearing what I want.
Movement: Always.
Food cravings: Chocolate, chocolate, and chocolate.
Food aversions: Nope.
Boy or girl: Girl! Confirmed again two weeks ago.
Labor Signs: No and I hope they stay away till 40 weeks.
Symptoms: Lot's of BH contractions, some I have to breathe through...oh and the pressure I feel on top of my legs is crazy! In the morning, I seriously feel like a bowling ball is going to fall out.
Belly Button in or out? Out I suppose.
Wedding rings on or off? I've started leaving them off because then they get impossible to take off.
Looking forward to: Ultrasound on the 23rd.


7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress! How fun that you get to have another ultrasound before she arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!!!!!getting very close

    ReplyDelete
  3. Late ultrasounds are so
    Fun!! I also start craving sooo much chocolate right around 35 weeks till the baby is born, not good!!! Really though, you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wedding rings get tight, then loose, then tight again. Breaks my heart to take them off..
    Such a beautiful pregnant woman! Congratulations on baby girl #3!
    I'm having my first child {GIRL!} in 12 days {or less!}!! YAY for the finish line being so close.

    new follower.
    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your posts, they make me so excited to be pregnant! granted thats far off in my future : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came across your blog and you look fabulous! Such a cute bump:) I just had my baby boy 6 weeks ago... Glad I linked to your blog! Going to catch up some more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I missed wearing what I wanted, being able to tie my shoes, & not being paraniod of everything & anything I ate or put on my body the most. You only have a month left!! That is defiantely a milestone!!

    ReplyDelete