Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Pumpkin baby bump, festivals, and decorating

I've got this bad kink in my neck from sleeping wrong a few days ago...and I'm tired, but it was a good weekend. Lot's of family time and lot's of sewing. Saturday we headed to a local festival where they had children's activities and a petting zoo. It was incredibly hot outside and the sun was beating down like nobody's business, so we really didn't stay long. Right after that we headed to my in laws since they lived 5 minutes away from the festival.
 
Feeling in the Halloween spirit, I wore a t-shirt that said "lil pumpkin on the way" to the festival. It got quite the attention and I had people stop and ask me where I got it. It was actually given to me by a friend 2 years ago but it's from Cafepress.
 
 
Sunday was spent doing some quick Halloween decorating, and H handled Layla most of the day so I could focus on sewing uninterrupted. So I thought...I got a lot accomplished but not as much as I wanted too.
 

Hope everyone else had a good weekend.


5 comments:

  1. I love that cute bib! Such a nice fashionable but functional idea for a little girl!

    Alexis

    swaney e

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt!! What a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, love your pumpkin shirt! And Layla's bib top is precious!

    ReplyDelete