Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My new Cybex stroller

The Cybex Ruby stroller I won from Pregnancy magazine came last week and it is awesome! The way it handles is amazing. It's lightweight and loaded with features. For instance you can make it into a travel system and put a carseat in it. It has a basket underneath so you can store things and it folds up so easily. I just love it and if you are on the hunt for an umbrella stroller, I highy recommend this one.
 
 
I also want to share some adorable new Layla bibs I made that are on sale, including the new rosette design. They are so cute! Head over to www.fhjbaby.com and check them out.
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Does the stroller fold up pretty small? It looks bigger than the other umbrellas I am looking into. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it folds up easily and compact. I also have one of those little $20 umbrella strollers and there is a big difference. I didn't know what I was missing till now. It's pretty roomy. Layla looks small in it.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE those bibs! I have no baby girls to buy them for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bibs are too cute, they need to make super cute ones for little boys :) Congrats on the win for your stroller!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, I do have a small selection of boy bibs as well. They are under the boy bib category on my site. ;)

      Delete
  4. Can't believe your tiny body holds such a big belly! Ps, Layla's outfit is so precious..congrats on the stroller :)
    Xoxo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete