Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Baby it's cold outside..

Ok not really here in Houston, but it will be soon. Yesterday we had a nice little cold front that brought us down to the 70's. That's probably hot to some of you, but it sure gets us Houstonians excited. Layla is in need of some long sleeve tops and jackets, so as I was browsing around the other day, I came across two adorable little coats, and I was all set to get the one in white but H changed my order last minute since he was also looking for some things on Amazon. Hmmfff...I still want to get it.
 


The white coat is from Amazon for only $24.00 and the grey coat is from Children's Salon for $69.00.
 
Speaking of Children's Salon. I only recently found this shop based out of England and I am in love! They were established in 1952 and they now carry over 270 brands. If you have children, I'm sure you'll fall in love with their site like I did.
 
While we're on the topic of cold weather dressing for the little one's. I also came across these little pretties from Etsy:
 
 
Starting from top left:
 
1) Grey baby booties from tweettotshop
2) Tan toddler beanie from MissValencia
3) Crochet mary janes from LittleLillyBug
4) Ivory neck warmer from Crocheted4kids
 
The new baby seriously needs those little white mary janes in her life. They are so darling.


7 comments:

  1. Very cute!

    I just found your blog and i really like it. Im now following :) You cant check mine out too if you'd like..

    Lyndsay @ theallmylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just found your blog! I have 21 month old twin girls and I love to dress them up.

    cherrypietwins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE! That white little peacoat is to Die F

    Distinctly M

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK first could you look any cuter!! I love your pregnancy pics!!

    The white coat is adorbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jill and welcome new readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such adorable things!! love your blog - such a cute little family you have

    http://joanna-dan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete