Pages

Monday, October 22, 2012

38 Week Baby Bump



I only blogged once last week. It was so hectic. I had this 4 day event that I was a vendor at and there was much to prepare. It was pretty much an all day thing but some days I was only there for half a day. Even then it was tough working out childcare and being away from the girls so much. I'm not used to that. By Saturday I was pretty exhausted. The event didn't bring as big as a crowd as I was told there would be, but overall it was a neat experience.
How far along? As of today 38 weeks 2 days.
Total weight gain: I haven't weighed myself lately but I can tell the pounds are creeping up. I see it in my arms and legs.
Maternity clothes? Yes and it's slim pickins like usual.
Stretch marks? No new ones that I can tell.
Sleep: It's starting to be bad. I'm waking up once in the middle of the night and then it takes me awhile to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: Well the week just started. Last week was a little blah.
Miss Anything? Wearing what I want.
Movement: Always. I feel limbs everywhere!
Food cravings: Chocolate and sweets
Food aversions: Nope.
Boy or girl: Girl!
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Lot's of BH contractions and going to the bathroom.
Belly Button in or out? Out I suppose.
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Looking forward to: Dr's appt & Ultrasound tomorrow! The last one I'm sure. I keep thinking what if they find something and they want to induce me? Eek. I don't want to be induced, but last year when I had a late ultrasound at 39 weeks they found I had low fluid and I was induced. I do want to get to 40 weeks (well I'm saying that now) because I'm still so nervous about having 2 under 2.

7 comments:

  1. Your arms look tiny! I don't see any weight there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! Jealous :) So so close!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! So jealous that you are so close..can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so amazing! Tiny everywhere else apart from your adorable bump. I hope I look that good at 28 weeks. Not long to go now, you must be so excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies. :) I am excited! I can't wait to meet her but I know I'm going to also miss the bump and feeling her move around though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 38 weeks?! This pregnancy has flown by! Although you might not agree ;) You look amazing, like always!

    ReplyDelete